Seleccionar página

Contact Us

Get In Touch



Frida Kahlo 10410, Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana, 22010 Tijuana, B.C.


+52 6693531142

    We Are Here For You!

    My trip FaQ’s.

    Can I cross to Mexico with my ID only?

    Yes, American Citizens are allowed to cross bringing only their ID. If you are a permanent resident, you will need your Green Card. If you have a different nationality, your passport and legal documentation will be required.

    Can I contact the dentists for any question?

    Yes, at Bites Creadores de Sonrisas we have a support number so that you can resolve all your doubts after the dental process.

    Do I need a relative to come with me on the first trip?

    We recommend our patients to come with companionship. If this is not possible our office will take care of it.